Hydrajaws Bluetooth Digital is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Hydrajaws revolutionary digital technology captures test results using a mobile phone or tablet device, allowing for instant visual graphs on-site for anchors, eyebolts and lifelines.
Results are currently recorded manually using an analogue gauge; however with our unique digital system, using Bluetooth, it produces real time visual graphs for each test.
This revolutionary method has many advantages over the current industry technique which include:
- Results are visual and recorded with time, date and GPS location of each test.
- Graphs can be viewed with clients to explain why tests may not have met the required standard. (Not possible using analogue gauges)
- This system allows for more accountability for time spent on-site.
- All test results are linked to a generated report which can compare tests year on year in the same location.
- Test evidence can be provided electronically from site to clients in a completed report, saving time on unnecessary paperwork. (Requires Wi-Fi or Mobile Network Signal)
- Compatible with Android devices such as smartphone/Tablet.
Requires operating system of 4.4 or higher.
Hydrajaws Bluetooth Digital (version 22) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.